Happy March to all of you! Only 16 days until the official first day of spring...and of course here in the Northeast, we have snow in the forecast for Wednesday! It's Monday and time to confess....
1. I confess that I am ready to break up with winter. We are done, my feelings of love towards winter are gone. I am ready for sunshine, warmth and flip flops!
2. SO speaking of spring, it's time for mini sessions! I has been toying with the idea and thought, why not?! Details in image below, it's first come, first serve and $25 deposits are NON-refundable. I am still debating on location but it will be somewhere between Newark & Middletown, message me if you have an idea for a great spot that doesn't charge an entrance fee!
3. I am currently obsessed with anything polka dot or striped. I have always loved a good nautical type striped shirt for spring but I am almost scaring myself with how many striped and polka dot items I am collecting. Hope they never go out of style :)
4. Speaking of style, I had a GREAT find at Target last week. This beautiful bag has already gotten tons of compliments and "where did you get that?" The color is just as great in person and the texture is soft like leather (not sure that it is real leather though). Price was $34.99, can't complain about that either!
5. I am starting to look into activities for preschoolers for the spring and summer. I really want to get a thing or two the twins can be involved in because once school is out, they will miss interacting with all their little friends. I will also miss having planned activities for them :) If you know of a good little soccer league, gymnastic tumbling class or anything else fun for two almost-4-year-olds, let me know!
6. Free Iced Coffee Mondays are back at Dunkin Donuts, who's cheering with me?!
7. Many of us find ourselves on pinterest, wondering if we will ever use any of these ideas we pin. Who has actually used it to make a project or cook a recipe lately?! I have!! Just made these muffins today and they were super yummy. What have you tried lately that you liked??
8. I am currently reading Duck Commander Family by Willie and Korie Robertson. If you're a fan of Duck Dynasty, you should definitely check it out. It's their honest story of how they got where they are and it has not been without a lot of hard work. If you've never checked out the show, it's on Wednesday nights and it's definitely great for a laugh! My copy is even borrowed from my local library :)
Hope you have a great week!