First, let me thank the many veterans that have served the United States of America!! We don't celebrate them enough!
1. Now onto what I have to confess today...I would like to talk about the excessive gray hair that is creeping on my head. I am not sure if it's as much an indicator of age or stress but I guess the combination of both is giving me a run for my money. I am SO not ok with it!
2. Remember at the beginning of the year how I was all ready to organize my entire life one thing at a time? I am failing miserably at that new years resolution. I have organized a thing or two but mostly am still living in survival mode. I tell myself it's just a season but maybe I should just face facts and accept my unorganized self.
3. I confess I am really tired of wiping bottoms. At what age should kids master this skill?!
4. I just finished reading The Space Between Us by Thrity Umrigar and I have to say...it made me sad. I think maybe it's supposed to make the reader feel the sadness of the story unfolding, but I really was not a big fan.
5. I am currently a hug fan of the Bon Iver station on Pandora...I know, I know, I should be using apple radio through itunes but sometimes I am like an old lady, when I find something I like, I stick with it!
6. I am also currently a big fan of Bigelow Vanilla Chai Tea. If you are like me and trying to watch calories, tea is a delicious and warm afternoon treat that doesn't have to pack a calorie punch. (I am sipping one now....)
7. Speaking of punches, I did Jillian Michael's Last Chance Workout today and I love this particular workout! It's a HIIT workout with weights. It hits my whole body and cardio is through the roof. If you loved the season of Biggest Loser about 4 years back that Danny won...this is for you! I know some people who only ever work out at gyms but I have truly learned to love incorporating different videos to get great at home workouts. I just needed a break from Shaun T. today....
8. This is a preview of what will be on the blog tomorrow...
Have a lovely rest of your Monday my friends...according to my phone, sunset here in DE is in exactly one hour!