Happy Monday friends! It's beginning of a new week, which means it's a fresh start if you need one! Here's what I have to confess today…
1) Never miss a Monday workout! Want to come join the fun at SDF in Middletown for a free class today?! There's a 4:30pm PiYo (which I will be trying to attend) or a 7:30pm PiYo which will also be great! Wear PINK in support of Breast Cancer awareness!
2) Have you ever wanted to give a little more at Christmas? Well we kicked off Operation Christmas Child at our church yesterday and we are so excited! The idea is to fill a shoebox full of Christmas gifts and send them all over the world sharing Christmas joy and the truth about Jesus. The kids have been big helpers this year for me! If you're local and want to participate, all are welcome! You don't have to go to our church, just have a love for kids all over the world :)
3) I also got to see Costumes Of Downton Abbey exhibit at Winterthur gardens and museum. It was a fabulous exhibit although a bit crowded. I have never seen Winterthur so packed!
Lady Edith's beautiful wedding gown… A neat fact is that they let real vintage items from the correct era be inspirations for the outfits on Downton. In this beautiful dress, the embroidery on the train is authentic from the era and they built the dress around it.
These outfits from the engagement scene were one of my favorites because they had the video playing of the engagement and they had it look like it was snowing! Perfection! I honestly think I would've only enjoyed it more if it weren't so crowded but a fabulous exhibit nonetheless. If you are anywhere near Delaware, go see it before it leaves in January!
3) Speaking of outfits, I want to share another "fall favorite" in my wardrobe. I got these fabulous TOMS wedges last year for Christmas and they're perfect for this season! So comfortable too!
4. Eagles lost, no free coffee today. Tear…it's Ok though, I already had two cups so 3 would be absurd!
5. It's Halloween week, what are you all doing that's fun?!
Have a fabulous week my friends!!!!