Booking now for limited spots on April 12th in Historic Odessa for Spring mini sessions! Planning on shooting in the beautiful spring gardens in bloom! Email me today, email@example.com, spots are very limited!
As for this Monday, another week is upon us!
1. Monday weigh in after two full weeks of clean eating and T25 consistently... down 4 lbs and trying to stay strong!
2. I have to confess that a yummy organic white peach tea with honey has been saving me on those afternoon desires to snack! Snacks are allowed, just not empty calorie snacks. Have I gone off the deep end you ask? Not at all, just trying to get shaped up and ready for shorts and tank top season! (Lets NOT EVEN TALK about the forecast for snow tomorrow!)
3. We had a visit to the dentist this morning for the twins! All is well thankfully with their teeth. Is it too early to pray not to need braces?! He's a comendian even in the dentist chair :)
4. Yes I confess that I did go for free Rita's water ice last Thursday with the kids! I got the sugar free mango (it's made with Splenda which isn't "clean" but it was still way better on the calorie side of things and I don't want to miss out on fun in life!
5. Who's a zombie watcher?! So can't believe it's the season finale of the Walking Dead next week! We will be tortured I am sure with some sort of major cliff hanger until the fall season! I have to say that I am definitely not a zombie lover but got sucked into the characters and the whole idea of surviving in some kind of apocalypse!
Here's to a wonderful week and let me know if you want in on one of those mini sessions!