Hey friends, lateness is my thing this month I guess! I know it's Tuesday but yesterday was the Monday of all Mondays with time change, kids getting off spring break, rough night with an infant, and me kicking off a fresh nutritional plan. I just kept wanting to get my blog up but not getting to it. (Insert me preaching to myself about daily priorities). So here we go...
1. I confess we had a great spring break! It's definitely a lot go work to round up a family of 6 for a few days away but it's worth it for the family time!
2. I confess that I am writing this with a teething, fussy but cute 7 month old on my lap :) He's chewing on a water bottle my friends because the expensive toys aren't appealing.
3. I confess that I am hungry. I am exploring intermittent fasting and how it affects my system (mama has stubborn baby weight). Trying to just be hungry and not HANGRY (hungry + angry).
4. What I am reading: Taya Kyle's American Wife
5. What I am listening to: The Happy Hour podcast with Jamie Ivey is my new favorite. I know i have a new favorite each week sometimes, but I truly love this gem! It's various topics with all different Christian women ranging from adoption to health to teenage motherhood. It's all women and their stories, their corner of the universe and what God is doing there. I adore it.
6. I confess that I do really just like my coffee with cream and sugar but I am preaching at myself to keep trying the "healthy" stuff in coffee. I have tried cinnamon, coconut oil, almond milk and you name it. So far a little stevia and the almond milk creamer are OK. I am trying friends, I am trying!
Angry baby cutting this short friends, have a great Tuesday!