Whew...another CRAZY Monday! Where do I begin?!
1. Well yesterday afternoon I had a date with some lovely ladies to see Breaking Dawn: Part 1. It was good I guess, but I read the book so long ago I had forgotten so much of the subtext. I had to keep leaning over to my friends to ask about secret powers, etc. I definitely recommend doing a re-read before you go if it's been a while! About the wedding dress too - it was so anticipated, I personally loved the back & hated the front!
2. When I got home from the movie I picked up baby boy Max and realized immediately that he was wheezing. He hadn't been feeling well nad had started with a cough. I knew it was serious and it being a Sunday night, we had to head to the local er. Sure enough, he was wheezing and tested postive for RSV. The poor kid could hardly sleep for coughing but we still saw his sweet smile here and there. Took another trip to the doc today to follow up, got another breathing treatment and were sent home..Lets just say its been a long 24 hours but good news is Max just played in his jumpy and is now having a bottle, so I think we are on the up & up! We have another friend tonight who's little baby girl is suffering from the same thing with more severity so please keep them in your prayers as well!
3. To the people that will help us move this friday, please don't judge me for the cobwebs we uncover, the organization (or lack there of) in my house, another dirt we discover or how many pairs of shoes I own. I am working on simplifying, I promise. I confess that I am not super mom, when things get hectic, cleaning can be the first thing to go. You should see the pile of laundry that is waiting for me to finish this post!
4. There will be a Black Friday SALE to all my clients from this year...details will come via your online galleries on Friday!!!!
5. It is indeed Thanksgiving week..so much to be thankful for! Even just living in a place where we have access to clean water and medical care, that's so much more than a lot of the world. Here are some things to ponder...
- If you woke up this morning healthy ... remember that you are much better off than the million who will not survive this week.
- If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the fear and loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pain of starvation ... you are better off than 500 million people in the world.
- If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof overhead and a place to sleep ...you are more comfortable than 75% of the people in this world.
- If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, spare change in a drawer, a pocket or somewhere ...you are among the top 8% of the world's most wealthy people.
- If you can read this, remember that there are over two billion people in the world who cannot read at all.
- If you have your own PC at home, you own something that costs more than an average person earns in an entire year in Somalia or Sierra Leone.
Happy Thanksgiving week Friends!