1. I am sorry that my blog is me neglected child! I am holding myself to posting some photo sessions this week - you can yell at me if I don't. Like I said before, it's not for lack of work, I actually have so much I am having a hard time getting it all posted!
2. Had a great shoot yesterday afternoon out at Fair Hill, MD. Fabulous weather and light...look what a little off roading did to the swagger wagon!
Never say I don't go that extra mile because I will, even in mud :)
3. I fed the twins fluffernutter sandwiches for lunch and was SHOCKED when they didn't really care. It was the first time I was ever going to let them try it and I felt like the coolest mom ever. They didn't really eat them so I guess my kids are telling me they want to be healthy...that or the chants for jello were their main concern. Don't judge me - every day is a survival game with them! haha!
4. Max went for his 4 month appointment today, although it was a little over a week early. He is 18lbs 2 ozs and 25 1/4 inches already! He's the 95 percentile for weight, can we say linkebacker?! He was not a fan of the shots but who would be?! Can't wait to see what he thinks of real baby food.
5. I am dog tired. I run around like I have it all together but really I am pretty worn out today. We are trying to get into the swing of our new Fall schedule and I think that we are getting there. I am like every other working mom that is trying to make it all work! It's a definitely balancing act! I am so thankful for all the friends and family that help me all the time to make it work!
6. Did you hear that they fired a few of the NYC housewives or make that like all of them from the Bravo show?! Jill Zarin, Kelly Bensimon, Alex McCord and the "new girl" Cindy didn't even make it past a season. What the heck kind of show can they have with Ramona and the Countess?! Confess readers - what fall TV shows are you looking forward to?!
7. I attempted to put out all my cute pumpkins and fall stuff this weekend but it didn't happen...maybe this week!
Have a great week everyone!