Do you ever hear yourself keep saying the same things over and over? I am totally guilty of this lately. What am I saying, you ask? Here's a couple….
1. "There is only one of me and three (soon to be four) of you." Totally guilty of saying this to my kids regularly!
2. "I can only do one thing at a time." This is also a mantra I say to my kids and try to tell myself!
3. "I am tired."
4. "I am hungry."
5. "I have to go to the bathroom." (These last 3 are symptoms mostly of pregnancy :)
6. What I am reading….I just finished Rescue by Anita Shrieve. It was "eh" so I don't necessarily recommend it but it was easy to pick up and put down, which is what I needed with the beach and traveling.
7. True story: I am intimidated by first grade. Any other mamas feel like this? We have already begun summer work and I hear first grade is a big leap with the work load. I am trying to pace out the summer work for the twins so that I don't have a 4 week old and trying to do a summer's worth of items the week before school starts!
8. I am 34 weeks pregnant today so I am done shooting weddings for the season (I do still have openings in the fall if you know anyone on a shorter engagement or still looking for a photographer ;) firstname.lastname@example.org ) If you missed this sneak peek, it's from last week's wedding!
I will leave you with this verse from my devotional yesterday, it was perfectly timed for me. Have a great week!
"I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint." Jeremiah 31:25